Google Pay Go India Test Your Colour knowledge Event Quiz Answers
If you are searching gpay Go India Test Your Colour knowledge quiz answers to win the contest then read this post. because we are going to share the event answers.
Now google pay started another new color knowledge-based Go India quiz contest under the google pay go India contest. during this contest, you have to visit the city & submit correct answers from 7th December to 9th December 2020. if you submit correct answers then you will get an assured scratch card worth Rs.100 from Gpay..
Now google pay launched a new color knowledge based Go India quiz competition under the Go India competition. During this competition, you must visit the city from 7 December to 9 December 2020 and give the correct answer. and you will get a confirmed scratch card of Rs 5 to 100 Rs from the Google Pay.
How To play Test Your Colour knowledge in Google Pay-Go India :
Step 1: Go to Go India game under google pay app.
Step 2: Now, click on the quiz icon then you can play GPay Test Your Colour knowledge Quiz.
Step 3: After reaching the city play the Test Your Colour knowledge quiz.
Google Pay Colour Event Quiz Questions :
Q1: Alta, Sindoor & Kumkum – part of many festivities, is found in which color?
Answer 1: Red
Q2: Which state produces the most quantity of the delightful yellow mangoes?
Answer 2: Uttar Pradesh
Q3: Which state in India has the highest green forest cover area wise?
Answer 3: Madhya Pradesh
Q4: Which of the following cities in India is popularly known as the Blue city?
Answer 4: Jodhpur
Q5: How many colors are there in the new Google Pay logo?
Answer 5: Four
How to Earn City Tickets in Go India Contest?
You Can Earn City Tickets By doing Tasks In Google Pay-Go India Contest :
- Share Go India Map or City Photo With your Friends Daily
- Recharge DTH or Mobile
- Pay For Google Play Recharge Code
- Scan Google Pay QR Codes on the nearest shop
- Pay electricity or online Bills
- Pay On MakeMyTrip APP
- Buy Gold using Google Pay
Google Pay New User Loot: Get Rs.21
1) First of All Download Google Pay From This App Referral Link: Download
Google Pay Referral Code Is – Xo9eB
2) Open App and Allow All Permission.
3) Select Language and Enter Your Mobile Number.(Add The Number On Which You have Bank Account)
4) Verify your Mobile Number with OTP.
5) Create your Google PIN Or Use The Phone Security
6) Now Just Go To Setting option > Bank Account > Select Your Bank > Create UPI PIN Or verify Your Bank Account With UPI PIN
7) Now Again Go To Dashboard Of The App > Click On “New” Under PAYMENTS Option
8) Now Send Rs.1 to any Friend Instantly You Will Get The Rs.21 In your Bank account.